In tropical countries (land of coconuts), doctors recommend that pregnant women can drink a small glass of coconut water a day (or 2-3 times / week).
In tropical countries (land of coconuts), doctors recommend that pregnant women can drink a small glass of coconut water a day (or 2-3 times / week). Coconut milk nutrients, helps balance electrolytes in the blood.
Coconut milk beverage is naturally sterile, helps maintain the health of both mother and baby. Here are the other effects of coconut water with pregnancy:
- Coconut water contains a high concentration of chloride, khaki, magnesium and the average content of sugar, sodium, protein. Potassium coconut effect that regulates blood pressure, maintaining stable function of the heart. Coconut water is a great source of fiber, manganese, calcium, riboflavin and vitamin C.
- Coconut water helps replenish fluids and salts in the body depleted of pregnant women. Coconut water also works to raise the level of HDL (good cholesterol in the body).
- Coconut water is also known to strengthen the immune system. Do rich in lauric acid, coconut water is effective against bacteria, virus and anti-fungal, helps strengthen the immune system of the mother and the developing fetus; preventing influenza, herpes (cold sores) ...
- Another benefit of coconut water with pregnant women as it helps to prevent and treat heartburn. Coconut water efficiency in the deep cleaning of intestines and digestive system. This helps limit the heartburn and constipation during pregnancy.
- Many women suffering from urinary tract infection (UIT). Coconut water can help increase the amount of urine, discharge of toxins from the body, to prevent urinary tract infections.
- Coconut water also helps stabilize the body (a glass of coconut water contains only 46 calories).